TAMIYA 58710A Hotshot II Blockhead Motors
The Hotshot II first came to the consciousness of hobbyist’s minds and work benches in 1987! It is back for the very first time since then, except this time we have a twist! Following the hugely popular release of the Wild One Off-Roader, Blockhead Motors edition kit, Tamiya has once again invited Japanese designer, Jun Watanabe to produce his take on the iconic Hotshot II.
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 235mm, height: 150mm.
• Polycarbonate body (0.7mm thickness) of the Hotshot II is pre-cut and pre-painted in brilliant blue. (Cutlines and marks to make holes added from the original Hotshot II (Item 58062) body.)
• New roll cage positioned higher to ensure raised driver position for more realism. Following this matter, upper frame also updated.
• Uprights and wheels are matte-finish metal-plated.
• Includes new stickers designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand "BLOCKHEAD MOTORS.”
• Number plates, light pods, side plates, window nets and dummy antenna included.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses one front transverse and two rear CVA II oil dampers.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor and ESC.
• Required to complete:
: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger.